STERILE ENVIRONMENTS™ SERVICE & PRODUCTS:
1. Bacteria Shield™ Antimicrobial coating: Service and application only provided by trained and certified technicians of Sterile Environments. This is our main antimicrobial product, a clear coating that protects against dangerous, disease-causing microbes such as surface-damaging bacteria, viruses, fungi, mold, and algae. Trained and licensed professionals, from Sterile Environments, use an Turbo-Flo electrostatic sprayer to apply this coating.
Only to be applied by certified Sterile Environments Applicator technicians
Call or email for Quote: site inspection required.
- Pricing based upon cubic sq. ft.. Special Discounts for Schools K-12.
- mPerial - Kills germs and is formulated for use on hard, non-porous surfaces. Designed for use prior to the application of Sterile Environments’ long-lasting antimicrobial Bacteria shield™, mPerial™ disinfectant/detergent cleaner, when diluted as directed, provides an economical yet wide range of functionality that optimizes the eradication of bio-film on surfaces. mPerial™ enhances the effectiveness of our antimicrobial sprays by properly preparing surfaces for antimicrobial treatment, while it is also recommended for regular maintenance cleaning. Perial is bactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal medical-grade disinfectant, deodorizer and Mildew-stat. mPerial is proven effective in reducing the risk of cross contamination from Norovirus, MRSA, HIV-1, VISA, mold, mildew as well as many other bacteria and viruses. mPerial is EPA registered (EPA reg. No. 1839-79-83129) and FDA approved for use as a biocide in hospitals, nursing homes, commercial buildings, food handling and processing areas, mold remediation and veterinary practices.
1 gallon concentrate: Makes 64 gallons $39.99
Case of 4/1 gallon containers: $159.99
- MediDefense mPulse hand sanitizer and Foam (below)
Is an alcohol free hand sanitizing formulation that kills 99.99% of germs on contact. mPulse is proven more effective than alcohol base sanitizers and will not dry out, crack or remove natural oils from the skin. This unique formulation offers a soothing alternative to alcohol based sanitizers, moisturizing and extending germ fighting protection between hand washings. Unlike alcohol based sanitizers which are proven to diminish efficacy with continual use, the proprietary formula in mPulse increase germ killing effectivenss over time and repeated use. mPulse is approved by the FDA, CDC, USDA and NSF. mPulse is safe for food handling and the FDA does not require post application rinsing of hands to food handling (unlike stringent rinsing requirements from the FDA imposed on alcohol based sanitizers.) Although not part of the FDA monograph for hand sanitizer labeling, independent lab studies have shown the active ingredient in MEDI DEFENSE mPulse Hand Sanitizer to be effective killing MRSA, Staph, VRE, CRE, C-Difficle (vegetative state), e-coli, Salmonella, Streptococcus and more.
2.5 oz. spray: $4.99 / case of 24: $119.76
7.5 oz. foam dispenser (below): $7.99 / case of 24: $191.76
- Sterile Stethoscope Holder: Price starting at $17.99 (comes with 1 pre-treated antimicrobial sponge)
- Sterile Pen: Starting at $16.99 (does not include pen, comes with 1 pre-treated antimicrobial sponge)
- Sterile Stylus: Starting at $16.99 (comes with 1 pre-treated antimicrobial sponge) Attaches to 90% of credit card terminals
Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MC, AMEX, PayPal
Phone Orders: 219-427-3356